• font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Tri-Roads Planning District - including the Municipality of Russell Binscarth and the Rural Municipality of Riding Mountain West would like to request the cooperation of citizens and contractors in obtaining all necessary building and plumbing permits.

To obtain a permit, or to inquire about future development, please contact the Tri-Roads Planning District Office at:

(204) 773-2253 or

For a PDF Building/Plumbing Permit Application, Follow the link below.

Building / Plumbing Permit Application